Monday, February 8, 2010

ya know i was just thinking....


i was driving around tonight after a meeting and as i do a lot of the times in the car, i was listening to the cure. several songs from this album came on. man what a great record. really everything on it is awesome. if you don't have this record. get it. the blood, kyoto song, close to me, a night like this. great. reminds me of my days at tower records back in sacramento. a record from 1985 that sounds as fresh and amazing as it first did so many many years ago. please get it. this for me was really the beginning of a great streak of fine fine cure records. i hate to think of you without this one.

2 comments:

  1. I've never been much of a The Cure fan, but when you ask so nicely, I put it on.

    Sounds actually pretty good!

    But for some reason I still don't like Robert Smith's singin.

    But these songs are pretty damn good songwriting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. his voice is like no other. yes. let it grow on you.

    ReplyDelete