Monday, February 21, 2011

things that go bloop bloop bloop














hello. anyone who really knows me knows that i really really love some of that electronic music. always have. way back when i was a littlest guy, i loved me some brian eno. times marched on and things only got worse, actually better, music-wise. i love to hear a distant drone in the night. a backwards squiggle, a bloop bloop bloop for hours. my point (do i really have to actually have one?) is this. i want you to look into these 5 great, by my estimation at least, electronic records. buy them. listen to them. love them. become them.

brian eno- another green world
to rococo rot - veiculo
pole - 1
gas - zauberberg
muslimgauze - betrayal


ok. have fun, and please do look into these you'll either love me or hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment