Wednesday, October 14, 2009

today's playlist


these days for me it's all been about electronic downtempo grooves. so here ya go with this installment of playlist for this day. wednesday the 14th of october.
1. styrofoam-blue skied an' clear
2. f.s. blumm- zweite mer
3. triosk- moment returns
4. loscil- stathcoma variations
5. air-love deluxe
6. phidelity-twilight audio
7. bonobo-animal magic
8. lindstrom & prins thomas II self titled
9. nightmares on wax- da feelin / calling
10. ulaan khol-I

there ya have it. most of you out there have copies of theses recordings right?


3 comments:

  1. I'm actually listening to those now for the first time...

    I don't listen to Electronic music that much or at all.

    F.S Blumm and Triosk rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I still have half of them to listen to.

    I really love Triosk. That one hit me.

    ReplyDelete