Sunday, August 2, 2009

sunday! sunday! sunday!

well of course this picture has nothing to do with sunday. it's of folks enjoying themselves at the ambient studio on a first friday. which reminds me to tell all of you out there that this coming friday, august 7th, is "first friday". from 7pm till about 10pm the studio will be opened to the general public. come down and eat all the donut holes and oreos that you'd like. i have several new paintings for this month that im really looking forward to showing. as always call if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment for a private viewing. the number is 602.400.3920. if there is no answer, just leave a message and one of our friendly consultants will return your call as soon as possible. it might even be me... ok ok it will be me.  im the only one that will answer the phone. ever. that's it. it's only me. no one else. i might fake a sexy voice to make you think that i have a staff of lovely highly educated young ladies working for me, but truth be told..... i don't. so if i try to put you on hold and pretend that i'm in a high level meeting with very very important arab oil barons, because you've read my blog, you'll know i'm not really doing that. anyone that calls that hasn't read my blog will not have the inside info and will be fooled, but you, beloved blog subscriber, will know the truth. see there are many benefits to reading this blog. hope to see you friday. honest !!!

1 comment:

  1. I plan to be there, if for no other reason than to meet your team of consultants.

    ReplyDelete